This year the Pink Ribbon Walk is going virtual - so you can walk whenever and wherever you want!
If you can't make the Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch or Queenstown event, why not sign up for the virtual event and take part whenever suits you! All you need to do is register, which will set you up with an online fundraising page, give you access to workout videos from Curves, and means we can keep you up to date with how you're helping.
How it works:
1. Register for the virtual walk
2. Get a bunch of your friends and family to do the same
3. Set a date and time to do your walk (whenever suits you!)
4. Set a distance and location and start training
5. On the day of your walk, dress up in pink and have fun!
Make sure you take lots of pics and tag us #pinkribbonwalknz
The Pink Ribbon Walk is all celebrating survivors, remembering those that we have lost, raising awareness and much needed funds to work towards our vision of zero deaths from breast cancer.